Golden Glade Don't let them make the horse noise
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
I'll go ahead and fade us out :)

Eshe was pleased that he seemed to be just as interested as she was. She was used to being considered a weirdo by her siblings when she started doing things like this. She could just hear her sister going who cares about ants??? in her head had Sionnach found her at this. Or maybe Sionnach would've been perfectly nice about--I've never actually seen them thread together before so what do I know :D In any event, Eshe nodded eagerly in response to Quixote's proposal. She hadn't thought about moving ahead to acctually figure out where they were trying to get to. She had apparently been content to just follow them for the rest of her life if that's what it took.

Eshe's eyes sparkled with wonder as she considered what it would be like for wolves to have that sort of strength. It made her even more enamored with the tiny bugs. "Huh-uh," she agreed with a shake of her head, "I bet they would hunt us. I don't think I'd like to be hunted."

"Can you go look and I'll keep an eye on them?" Eshe asked, trying to be polite as it felt very strange to be telling an adult what to do. She didn't want to take the risk of losing her ants, and nothing against Quixote, but she didn't know how skilled he really was at ant-stalking. Fortunately, he agreed in stride and meandered ahead while Eshe continued to follow along. It took them a while, but they eventually came upon the ant hill, and then they spent another good portion of time watching the little ants struggling to drag the cricket inside.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - August 22, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 01, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 01, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 02, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 03, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 04, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 15, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 18, 2019, 03:52 PM