Arrow Lake I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 

It would have been easy for her to continue being angry with Ketzia, blame her for making things difficult between her and Stigmata in what she had no way of knowing were his final weeks. But, she was exhausted. Her son was missing, her remaining children were a complete mess, and she was drowning in the middle of it all. She was already so damn angry at the universe, and there was no room for any more. And even though she had previously ignored the fact that the other woman's children were related to her own, she could no longer deny her children the possibility of forming bonds with their half siblings. Especially now that they had lost so much. They needed family more than anything.

And so that was why she stood a respectful distance from Ketzia's den now, willing to put aside everything to find some kind of peace. She owed that to her children. She released a low chuff, alerting the inhabitants of her presence as she waited. She was unsure how she would be recieved, but the centurion was prepared to deal with whatever state in which the new mother might greet her.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore - by Takiyok - August 29, 2019, 01:16 AM