Arrow Lake Carry all your thoughts across an open field
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It killed her to see him this way. She felt helpless and completely out of her element. She didn't know what to say or do to bring him out of his concerning state. Stag, she said gently, moving to his side and settling down beside him. Sivullik, she murmured, nuzzling his cheek. I'm sorry you're hurting. She rested her head next to his, heart aching at the vacant look in his eyes. It was like he had given up. She understood the draw, really she did. So many days since Stigmata had passed, she wanted to do the same thing—just give up and run away or hide somewhere and let herself be completely consumed by her grief. It would certainly be easier than waking up every morning and fighting. But that wasn't something she could let herself do, and she wouldn't let her son do it either. But how could she convince him to fight when it was so much easier to give in? 

She nuzzled him again. Tell me what I can do. She would literally do anything he asked if it meant she could erase that look from his face.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 12, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 21, 2020, 08:04 PM