Arrow Lake Carry all your thoughts across an open field
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
:(

His question wasn't surprising. It wasn't fair that one day he would have to learn how to live without her in his life, but it was just the way of things. Because no one can live forever, she answered patiently. I know it's hard to accept, but that is just how it is. She wished she could give him a different answer, but there was no other way to answer his question without making a promise she could not keep, which was out of the question. I'm sorry; I wish it was different, but no one escapes death, no matter how many loved ones they will leave behind. It certainly hadn't saved Stigmata from an untimely death and when her time came, she would also succumb. She wasn't sure he would understand right now, and she didn't blame him, but one day he would, and he would be grateful for the fact that she didn't offer him any lies just to make him feel better.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 12, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 21, 2020, 08:04 PM