Whitefish River BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
453 Posts
Ooc —
Skipping to keep this moving. Gonna put a 3 day skip rule in place since this is already outdated and I'd like to get it done sooner rather than later - can skip someone's turn if they haven't posted in a full 72 hours.

Evergreen didn't seem to have any answers. Dragomir couldn't fault the man for that; it wasn't like he or his family had any idea what was going on either. Rather than speculating as he might have when he was a younger, healthier and happier wolf, he turned his gaze to Firefly in silence. The way he moved made Dragomir's hackles lift nervously, but there was nothing to suggest aggression in his downed posture. The man didn't answer his question and didn't explain his furtive mannerisms, and that alone made him suspicious.

Dragomir didn't have time to confront him on it, as if he had the energy to anyway. Firefly was busy suggesting that they move, and that took the boy's mind off the other wolf's sneaky behaviour. Heat rose up into his face, followed by that damnable prickling of shame behind his eyes and cheeks as he mumbled, can't.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - October 12, 2019, 11:50 PM