Stone Circle When the sun sets
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Welcome <3

Her red eyes fell into familiar copper ones. For a moment, she didn't know where she recognized them from, but then she realized that they were just like Kove's eyes. Arlette watched the female for a moment longer before focusing on the male. It seemed she didn't know him. Then the female spoke. Arlette quickly offered a kind smile and wagged her tail. "Yes! I am," she smiled and approached with a more friendly matter. "I don't know who you are but you /must/ have known my grandmother because you look shocked," she chuckled and settled down before the other female.

"Are you mama's sister?," she asked curiously, since she had Kove's eyes and was younger than Kove. She could do some math and tell that she was probably a daughter from Kove. It was weird to see how things worked because, both her grandparents were white and it seemed that their children weren't. Arlette was still eager to get to know her mother's siblings even though Xan hadn't been really nice at all. If she ever had puppies she would love to have them know Merrit as well.
Messages In This Thread
When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 03, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 07, 2019, 06:12 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 15, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - November 17, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 03:22 PM