Stone Circle BWP- My Breath's getting short and im unsteady
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Another voice. Ira? No— Nanook? Greyback turned his head to gaze at the other wolf, his eyes squinting as the world was still coming into focus. "Nanook?" he mumbled. His eyes closed as the ringing got louder, pulling another groan past his lips and forcing him to give up attempting to see. He opted for resting his head back down on the ground. Letting the shapes come into focus slowly but surely.

"I'm afraid not. Last I remember was the ground shaking, and..." He paused, letting the memory of fear roll past him. The terror gripped so tightly onto him then, but now it felt like it was only a dream. Remembering such a thing made him flush, they didn't need to know about it. "— and then nothing." He continued.

It was surprising that Merrit was there, why didn't he stay? "Perhaps the cry was him—Merrit, I mean." He worried for the young man. It seemed he was always running off, always leaving, and then returning. Greyback had no doubt that this is just a repeat of last time. "Im sure he will show up soon."

Messages In This Thread
RE: BWP- My Breath's getting short and im unsteady - by Greyback - October 16, 2019, 02:55 PM