Big Salmon Lake i imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Private 
A few days had passed since confronting Aure at her new borders. Presumably, Hydra had been kind enough to welcome them into Moonspear's ranks. I dunno, that thread's not finished yet. Either way, Verx lingered around the mountain, and found himself at the salmon lake today, looking for fish to catch. The water had swelled over the shores and lapped at the surrounding grasses; still, he was willing to do some wading for food.

Ankle-deep in the shallows, he prowled, eyes darting across the surface of the water, looking for movement that wasn't the ripples he created himself. Perhaps he just ought to remain still. Yeah, that would probably be a good move, you fucking bonehead.

He was still quite angry with how everything had gone down, but there was no use stewing over it any longer. What's done was done. Andraste had chosen to separate herself from her own flesh and blood and he was their sole parent, now. He'd bust his ass to provide for them; dwelling on anger, on negativity, got in the way of that goal. So fuck it.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory - by Vercingetorix - October 07, 2019, 09:40 AM