Big Salmon Lake i've been catching all your ghosts for every season
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Her answer is rather dissatisfying to him, but he decides not to question her further for now. Something about the woman makes him think he ought to tread with caution if he wants to gain her favor, and while he isn't certain why he wants it, he knows he does. So he bites his tongue, instead focusing on the question presented to him. Something like disdain flashes across his features as he considers it, though it is not directed at Caiaphas.
A pack called The Melonii, He answers after a moment, gaze drifting back to the corpse. My pigheaded husband's family. I didn't want to leave, but he was adamant. A pause, barely a breath. It was a load of shit, though. The leaders uprooted the pack to claim some forest already inhabited by another pack — Blackfeather Woods, if it matters — and failed, right at the tail end of the matriarch's pregnancy. The pack crumbled after a few months in a 'temporary' home. He lets out a breath, feeling a little lighter for finally having expressed his discontent. The situation had thrown him into such a deep depression he'd almost lost himself, and now all he can feel is resentment.
I don't let my husband make the decisions anymore, He adds after a few moments, joking but serious all the same, and glances back to Caiaphas. His tone loses the note of humor with his next words, taking on a tentatively hopeful note: Is Rusalka still around?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been catching all your ghosts for every season - by Alarian - October 07, 2019, 10:07 PM