Haunted Wood i made your father scream
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The boy is impatient and so is Revui, but he contains himself, layers himself with stoicism and well-earned confidence, which is why Orochi's hasty words are met with a lightly derisive snort. They will be free eventually; they will be weaker for the scraps they have been given, but if they remain tenacious and sharp-witted then there will be no more surprises. Revui wants to emerge from the pit as soon as he is able, like rising from the dead. He wants to find the wolves who beat him down and cause them to fear for their lives and break their legs, strip them of mobility and agency and eventually, all life. In his mind his actions would be justified: they had injured him and they deserved death for harming a prince of the neighbouring mountain.

But the boy - what could empower him to act? He was smaller, younger, and his leg was not as damaged. Revui thought, maybe he should contain this boy, teach him somehow. So that when they rose from the dusty pit they would do so together. Are you a warrior? He almost grumbled as he asked, voice rough and more than a little skeptical, Can you cut, bite, kill, even those three times your size? The beasts here are big. Not many children your size for practice. It was a lot of speech for him and soon he quieted, but for an instant he had a vein of patience and the look of his sister Hydra, studying the boy, making up his mind slowly.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
i made your father scream - by Orochi - October 17, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - October 18, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - October 18, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - November 01, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - November 03, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 06:27 PM