Fairspell Meadow just test driving the new soup strainer.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
yay nyquil posts!

Eshe hadn't gone much further when she she heard approaching footsteps. She paused and turned her head to look at the stranger, more curious than nervous or afraid. As far as she knew, she hadn't done anything wrong by being here and couldn't possibly have motivated someone to do her harm. So when she was promptly informed that she actually was doing wrong, Eshe was quite surprised.

"I did?" she asked, eyes widening as she turned and looked back over her shoulder as though there would be a sign posted that would prove the stranger's statement. Her attention was drawn back by the question that followed, and only then did some anxiety begin to settle into Eshe's heart. Not because of how she'd accidentally crossed into someone's territory, but because she'd spotted the woman's disfigurement and found it to be rather creepy.

"I was born around here," Eshe explained, too startled by the stranger's visage to guard her tongue, "At Lost Creek Hollow. I came back to find my brother and live with him."
Messages In This Thread
just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 23, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 24, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 24, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 28, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 31, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 01, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - November 08, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 14, 2019, 07:47 PM