Neverwinter Forest i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Sorry for the huge delays on my end.  Holidays mess me the heck up. X.x

And then someone else showed up.  Huh.  Okay, so he definitely had made the right call.  Heck yeah.  But Mal still wasn't gonna be chasing after three even with three wolves here.  He wanted it to be certainWell, go sniff it too, make sure it's the right people.   It wasn't like he was gonna stop them from doing that.  Charging off into his packland without another word would be super irritating, but just scoping the scents out was fine.

Back to the Moonspear chick, Then they're not very smart if they couldn't make up some story about coyotes attacking or whatever so they could outright ask for help.  I might not have known better if I didn't already know that chick liked killing other wolves.  Elysium couldn't be the only outlier that would accept people without much fuss -- he wasn't sure what he would have done if they had done that.

Yeah her trail's just a little bit away from theirs, over there. He pointed with his nose a couple of yards.  It would have been a comfortable distance for her to have been following the trail of the earlier pair.
Messages In This Thread
i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 11, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Merrit - November 12, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - December 11, 2019, 02:53 AM