Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Good.  He'd probably gotten here just in time.  Mal had certainly thought that this deep into the forest, Cam would have been entirely safe but here was this weirdo proving him wrong.

What the hell was with this chick?  She needed to be removed from the territory, stat.  He lifted his head (while she was talking, 'cause let's be honest, he didn't care what she had to say) and gave a short howl of, 'Intruder!' to see if the others were also in this part of the territory.  If Cam wasn't here, he'd have gone to take a chunk out of her already but he didn't want the chance that she had some friend lurking about to go after him once Mal moved to chase her off.  He needed someone else here and then one of them could go punch a couple of well-deserved holes in this utterly oblivious chatter-mouth.

Seriously. There seemed to be way too many wolves out there missing a key sense.  Mal had marked the borders of the forest, they were patrolled by several... There shouldn't be any question any more and yet still people tried to test him.  Good thing winter was coming -- all these nose-blind fools were probably gonna die.  It wasn't like they'd be able to hunt small things very well, and good luck spotting a vole under the snow with your eyes if the deer stayed gone.  Mal's tone had turned venomous, growl unending as he took another stiff step forward, tail arcing stiffly upward, ears forward. It's not neutral, get your nose checked.  He's being treated and sure as hell not by you.  Last warning, get out, keep walking that way, and you won't have to heal yourself.  He would protect his packmates from whatever this apparently demented woman wanted, because if she was this stubborn, it couldn't be good.  Anyone reasonable would have said oops and left before making a fool of themselves.  Tick tock.

@Simmik @Ceilidh @Markus if any of you wanna come play too XD
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM