Lake Rodney she said, “do with me what you want but please don’t hurt my family”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
More blood rushed into his mouth as he clamped his jaws on the fragile ear. His grip tightened as Valour tried pulling away and he began to jerk his head from side to side. He was eager to take his foe down, desperate even. After all it's what he deserved. He would pay for prodding the dragon today. 

Orochi was so fixated on revenge that he failed to react to Valour's escape. One moment he was ensnared in his jaws and the next he was free with his tattered leg between his teeth. He pulled, he yanked, he tugged. Orochi screamed and bit into thin air all the while. Once again he found himself underneath the Nightwalker whelp.

You. Fucking... bastard. Orochi held his breath, forced tears away from his eyes. Why must the universe forsake him time and time again! He had relentlessly trained for this moment. He and Revui were supposed to make it out of that forest together. Now he was at the mercy of its pawn once again. Why has nothing changed? I hate you.