Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
All Welcome 
he's trespassing yo

For many days and many nights an injured boy dragged him self along the mountain range. The process was slow going, painful no doubt. The constant walking had taken a toll on his once again broken ankle. Warm blood formed into crystals, pain pulsated through the limb constantly. It made traveling the rocky slopes that much harder.

Was this mission worth the trouble? Orochi had been searching for Moonspear's claim for quite awhile. Hell, he hadn't even caught a whiff of anyone else up here. Who's to say this pack was here in the first place? Maybe he should have stuck with Revui back in the forest. There could have still been a chance they would make it out together, but that wasn't a guarantee. Orochi did what he thought was best in the moment and now he had to commit to his decision. He couldn't leave his mentor to rot in that pit.

Night fell upon the lands, yet the boy still dragged on. Staying up for so long was not in vain, for a familiar scent came rushing through his nose. Borders, wolves. Was it Moonspear? Orochi hastily limped towards the smell and into the claim. Relief clouded common sense.
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM