Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,003 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She turns to him with a shaded gaze, chocolate eyes set deep onto such a light coat that they seemed dark, dangerous... She dips her muzzle in a formal manner of greeting, one which he had yet to been introduced with since coming to the Teekon Wilds and yet all too family to him from which he had come. She agrees and takes her attention back to the waters and then, to the skies. He is content with this, only ever silently shifting his gaze between her and the lake and now as she lifts her head so does he - to the stars. He needs not speak, having been in a tribe once where men were not often conversed with unless in demand or scorn. 

She speaks then as her snowy crown falls downward and back into his direction. A question of the moon brought to him. I do. I have always trusted the moon will guide me through the darkness. He agreed, his amber attention spying an opportunity to look over her yet again. She of ice and he, of fire. 

Stretching out in his placement to allow his back to arch and tail to reach for the night sky, he lifted up and placed himself then in a sit. Besides, He began. Its much easier to hunt with the shadows to cloak you and the heat of the sun not wearing you down. Lifting out of his sit then, he brought himself to the small lake bed and took a drink from the cool waters.  His ginger ears twitched, listening to the trinkling waters and the words of his companion.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 02, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 10, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 11, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 20, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 25, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 29, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - January 05, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - January 08, 2020, 10:02 PM