Meadowlark Prairie Break me up and steal what's left inside
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Time barely registered while she was searching. She thought only of taking another step, searching the next area. Every new patch of uncovered ground brought with it the chance that she might find some kind of clue. So often, large chunks of time would pass before she even registered time as something she should be keeping up with until the fading of the light finally signaled that she should call it a day and return home, each time with the promise that she would return and pick up where she left off. 

She was focused but she didn't miss the scent of a stranger as it drifted by on the breeze and filled her nostrils. Not much could pull her focus from her task, but the presence of someone she didn't know definitely did. Taki paused, keeping her nose to the ground as her eyes scanned the area. She saw nothing at first but her gaze hung on the splotch of light grey against the snow white of the meadow. She lifted her head, eyes meeting his if he was still looking in her direction. She never trusted a stranger, even if they were on the borders of her territory promising their allegiance for a place in the pack. She always assumed everyone had some kind of ulterior motive until proven otherwise. A puff of white surrounded her muzzle as she released a low chuff through her nose. The sound was a question—what do you want.— She had no idea she had simply happened upon him. She wondered if maybe he saw her as an opportunity to gain something, and so she remained wary and firmly in place until she knew more about the situation.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Break me up and steal what's left inside - by Takiyok - December 10, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Break me up and steal what's left inside - by Odyssey - December 17, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Break me up and steal what's left inside - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:48 PM