Thunder Dome but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Star
loam-scuffed nose takes to air; shorn lips parting against her own wishes for quietude; but it is what she sees reaching wraith and looming for the marked vagrant that has some ruinous and wrathful thing of cruel bedlam bellowing from the breast of the little and warless fée.

In the hour of this heartbeat, Andraste adores the silverchased hide, and the heft that roils heavy beneath it. Perchance her Valitúrë were near, and they would rent the very marrow from those reaching limbs; and once her littermate's coveted pearl gnawed the gristle from argent coat, the faerie queene would lie it upon the stone of her lair for when her belly grew fat with lionflesh and her brood must feast themselves the slurry of it until their drifting into a sweet and sated slumber.

And so it was that this became her heart's only desire  —  to relieve this beast of both.

Slavering huntress, she;
Undómiel arrows her elder's way, leaving the earth in a swiveling leap as the lioness lunges forth for the matron; seeking to land claws-first and square upon those grey and terrible shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 07:18 PM