Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She only offered Wylla a blank expression in response to her first question, clearly unruffled by the obvious snark in the other woman's words. Apparently Taki's comment had struck a nerve, which she thought was a good thing. Wylla didn't like to be called lazy, and the Kapitän took that as evidence that their new member would not be one to take advantage of all their hard work. She had not interest in letting lazy wolfs stay in the ranks and drain their resources. Just a reminder, she finally answered with no shift in her expression.

She liked to scout, which was something Taki could relate to. She often missed the days when she had less responsibilities and could leave for days at a time on scouting missions. It was her main job when she was home and still under her father's rule. But that was out of the question now; she was a mother and a leader and didn't like being gone from Diaspora for more than a day at a time. At Wylla's request for a job, Taki's lips twisted some in thought as she considered what task to assign her. Alright, she started. The last time I was in the canyon to the north, the wind from the north brought with it the scent of what I believe is a pack. I want more information about them—who are they and who leads them, she explained. Travel there and speak with them and then report back to me what you find. Taki studied her face briefly and then added: Go on your own or take a partner if you wish. She had always preferred solo travel, but the mountains were dangerous in the winter, and she may want the added security of a scouting partner.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM