Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her expression, a deep and dark blue like the ocean depths,  remained a hard stare upon him and yet her posture lacked, no longer aggressive. She settled down and after a motion for him to do the same, he lowered into a sit on his haunches before her. I do. I was taken to live amongst them from a yearling.  He speaks and then, after this, she tells him not to be so tense - that it insulted her. One had to walk on eggshells when it came to Nereides women. Some demanded a much more obedient display whilst others wanted them to act a bit more normal, as though to make conversation not so fake so as long as the men just remembered that the females were ranked above them. To some island women, it was as an Alpha speaking to a subordinate. To others, it was a master speaking to a slave. 

Sorry, He first spoke and after stretching out his toes on the cool earth, Some Nereid require much more submission then others, as you know. And taken as a rowdy teenager, he knew all to well the same. Will other Nereid be joining your travel here, or have you ventured alone? He tested her patience on being questioned, wondering about the comment she had said to Andraste, that they had been forced to leave their island.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 23, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 24, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 24, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 25, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 25, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 27, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 27, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 29, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 30, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 30, 2019, 10:27 PM