Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It is... Aiolos openly agrees to her at the mention of their ways being 'unconventional'. Of course, it is not my place as a male to question it, but some tradition of the Nereides I dont think I'll ever be able to cope with. He would have held his tongue to some in speaking such manner, but the sea fairing woman before him seemed much more laxed then others. Maybe it was because they were no longer within a tribe of Nereides where she felt the need to look down upon him with disdain and show herself to her sisters. Aiolos wasnt  sure, wouldn't know, he guessed, not unless they found themselves among them again. 

It was, however, good to speak to someone who not only understood where he came from, but was a part of where he came from. He needed not struggle to try and explain his nature, even if he wondered what may become of them in the future and where they would end up. 

She smiled then, her dark sea eyes alight in his direction. She reminded him of the the seaside during a morning rain, when the ocean was its deepest blue and the skies were pale grey with cloud, just barely streaks of pale gold rays peaking out as the sun struggled to push it's way through. 

When then she speaks once more, telling him she wanted him to be her consort this season. Fiery gaze widened, his shock was obvious - he couldnt control it. Last season he had fallen short of being chosen by any siren. Did she choose him only because he was the only male familiar with their culture in these lands? Because he would be accustom to his lack of involvement and decisions in the pups lives? 

I would be honored, siren. He gulps. His uncertainty and concern obvious in his expression. Would it be obvious he was new to this, too? But... His forelegs shift over one another. What if there is sons? If she killed them.... no, she couldn't, could she? Would she?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 23, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 24, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 24, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 25, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 25, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 27, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 27, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 29, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Kalika - December 30, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: gregorian chants to calm me - by Aiolos - December 30, 2019, 10:27 PM