Northstar Vale i'd rather have this empty seat by my side
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
archiving w agreement!

Sensing some thing between the argent, the raven;
some thing that is a bit more than polite. No conversation, no touching; but there was some thing there between them, like a small monsoon and after-image to sear. Know another that they might, Undómiel steps forth, a wondering cant to her crown. Lips remain parted and voiceless, until—

It has been my understanding that ze ... protectings of such a haven as ze Vale can soon seem a tad ... unnecessary. What with such peace, how could it not be so?  A pause:  We become lax, then, if we do not bolster our own borders. We let in those that we should not.  Halfsights sent to gloam; alit upon her own suitor. Steadying against her own ghoulish me’mru. Then, returning herself to the proclaimed mercenary:  How am I to have faith that you are one that we should allow?

To his credit, he gave her more than enough ample reason (abiding by whatever personal limits he had so set for his own privacy), and so, just enough contented with his admission, Undómiel would pry no further;
and drew softened and shameless to flit by her tundrian’s side once her sentries had continued their respective vigils.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aries - January 01, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Tundra - January 01, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aiolos - January 01, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aries - January 08, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Andraste - January 09, 2020, 09:47 PM