Blacktail Deer Plateau you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska hadn't been paying attention; she was so absorbed in her thoughts that Nieve's accented voice rocked her right into reality with a slap of alarm. She flinched, feeling the involuntary creep of fur rising along her back -- yet looking up, registered Erzulie's daughter with a distracted look of worry.

"Oh, Nieve." Raleska murmured, more to steady her own hammering nerves than anything. It shocked her how much Nieve reminded her of Niamh -- and how much she had grown into her own as of late. "Sorry.. I was.." She tried to even sum up what she had been thinking of, and gave up with a hapless shrug. Realizing Nieve's attention was on the skull, Raleska rolled it towards the girl without any hesitation. While it reminded her of home, it was just a skull -- Raleska had not invested much emotional feelings in the object itself. "It's a seal skull. I could take you to see them, sometime. It's from h-" Raleska stopped herself mid-word, a frown dogging her expression. "It's from the Sound."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine - by Raleska - January 14, 2020, 07:30 PM