Bramblepoint 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
yes! i've wanted them to meet forever

For a while, she thought she might be alone, something she didn't mind at all. There was no one around that she was obligated to talk to, no Mahler making her insides burn with anger and humiliation; there were just the sounds of the forest and the wind moving through the leaves above. Constantly she wondered what she could do about the situation in Diaspora, but as the days passed and her misery increased, the idea of leaving the General in his mess became more appealing. The thought of leaving tore at her soul, but she wondered how much longer she could remain in a pack where the leader who was supposed to be her partner seemed to have so little respect for her. He had taken the home she was proud of and turned it into a place that felt the furthest thing from her home. She only felt lost and miserable there, and she would never forgive him for that. Her jaw tightened and she shook her head, willing her mind to stop spiraling down that dark path. She had come here to forget about all of that shit.

She managed to clear her mind again as she continued on through the trees but as she moved around a large thicket, she saw a stranger moving towards her. Taki paused, lifting her nose to inspect the unknown wolf's scent. She smelled of pack but not one she recognized, at least not by scent. She took a few more steps forward to be sure the other woman would see her, then she paused and watched. The stranger gave off an air of power and pride, something the Kapitän could easily relate to. But she was never one to just give respect freely, no matter how intrigued she was by the stranger. 

She looked on confidently. If their gazes should meet, she would not avert hers. Instead, she would stand neutral and assertive but also open to conversation or company should this woman also be interested.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:26 PM