Stone Circle and still standing
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette didn't believe Newt when he said he was okay. She offered him a skeptical red eyed gaze. She shook her head at the young male. "Honestly you have to try better than that," she returned to him with a soft smile. She gave him a nudge. "It is okay to show that you aren't feeling great. I don't need to know the details but perhaps it is nice to have someone be aware of your feelings," she explained to him. She was his big sister after all, or well, perhaps older sister instead of bigger sister since she wasn't really bigger than him. Newt was taller than her now.

The girl offered him a smile. "You sound like mom," she returned to him, slightly teasing. Even in the worst of times, their mother would always tell that things were okay while they were clearly not. The white girl smiled at him. "I trained myself to do this," she added, to comfort him. Others might not see but she did. Her eyes then fell the the duck he caught. She knew her mother would be pleased with two of her sons excelling at hunting.
Messages In This Thread
and still standing - by Nanoq - January 19, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 19, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 20, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 21, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 24, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - February 01, 2020, 03:14 PM