Stone Circle and still standing
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette could see the scowl on his face, to then have that expression turn. She understood her younger brother. She really did. Arlette would leave him in peace if he didn't want to talk about it. However, he did. Arlette sat down, so she could listen better. She shook her head to indicate that it wasn't treasonous. He continued. Arlette nodded, agreeing with what he was saying. She leaned forward and offered him a comforting nudge when his voice cracked.

"Actually, I felt the same way," she admitted to him, her ears flopping back. She did feel guilty about it for a moment. Arlette felt that something else was bothering Greyback, he had been angrier lately. Perhaps since Leta's attack he had been grouchy. She couldn't pin point it. "You should always be honest, Newt. I'd would advise you to talk to dad about it. You can tell him how it felt from your side," she offered. "I can be there with you if you want.'

Arlette looked at him, inhaling softly. She didn't think he would be exiled. "And if you must know. I was pretty scared as well. I felt even I would be exiled. But then I decided to seek Dad out and talk to him," she explained. She really wanted to hear his side of the story as well. 'It is tough, and can be scary. But it is most important for families to stay talking. I happen to know Mom gave Dad a stern talk. Dad did step down from leadership. They seem better after they talked," she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
and still standing - by Nanoq - January 19, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 19, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 20, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 21, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 24, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - February 01, 2020, 03:14 PM