Sleepy Fox Hollow I wish you could be honest
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was feeling suffocated again. She wanted to leave and explore somewhere far from Diaspora where she could breath and try to distract herself, but she refused. She had let herself to run away from her problems for long enough; it was not the way she handled things, and she would no longer allow it. So she directed all of her negative thoughts and feelings into patrolling. She been doing it for hours at this point, finishing one of her normal routes some time ago and immediately going straight into another one. She would continue until she was simply too tired to feel, and then she would sleep. She would repeat the cycle every day if that's what it took to erase her stifling anxiety. She tried not to let her mind wander too long on the possibility that nothing would change how she felt; it was too upsetting, and she was trying to calm her mind, not make it more troubled.

She kept her nose to the ground as she moved along the borders, stopping briefly to scan the area before lowering her head once more. She drew in the scents with every inhale, inspecting them for anything out of the ordinary. So far, she found nothing concerning, just the different scents of packmates and prey all varying in strength. She stopped again and looked around, then dropped her nose back to the ground and moved on. Soon she was focused on her work, in some sort of a hyper-focused trance that finally allowed her mind some peace.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - January 28, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - February 01, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - February 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - February 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - February 26, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - March 01, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - April 07, 2020, 04:43 PM