Northstar Vale in silence i watch on from the bastion
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
still cameo but i need to lmao

Maybe it was stupid of her, to feel this pride;
to preside  (in some manner)  over the initiation of a wanderer on his terms, as well as to hear her tongue upon his, to wish it were instead on her pulse so he might know the wanting that ever thrummed for him within her blood. The traveler herself seemed well enough  —  nameless, but kowtowing as expected. She enquired after a home, and spoke with a diction that was not unlike Undómiel's own. And yet it was not she who wished to garner some knowing of a potential joiner;
male mate mine
it was her husband. Of course it was.  Of course he is, came the silly thought that thread along her hurt mouth, eliciting some dopey smile; glad that neither could see the near redness in-gloom beneath the translucent moon-pale fur.

And so to find settlement in some damned way, Andraste bid herself to sit back upon her haunches and watch the proceedings  –  rather, her watching the cardinal watching the wanderess watch ... him

Heavens!

Like a schoolgirl hiding behind a tree, watching a very-much-so elite of her year scrutinize the newest of their class. She was getting to know how he worked; how the clockworks turned in his head and it was
infuriating, infuriating.
Messages In This Thread
in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 25, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 25, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 26, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 29, 2020, 09:38 AM