Sleepy Fox Hollow Really too late to call so we wait for morning to wake you
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
@Stag

oh uhh, guess i need to forward date this to 2/3 to fit properly in her timeline. hope that's okay!
edit: i have messed up everything, so i'm going to back date this to like 1/25

She had not come to this decision lightly. In fact, it was still excruciating just to think about what she knew she needed to do. But she had stayed and tried to ignore the way she felt. She tried to immerse herself in her duties, hiding away her anger and sadness until it had become a gaping black hole inside her. She couldn't keep living this way. She knew to do so would only make her more bitter and resentful than she already was, and eventually she wouldn't be able to keep it from tainting Diaspora. 

But before she made any decisions, there was one wolf she needed to talk to. His opinion was the only one that mattered to her, and she wanted to make sure they were on the same page. She had been patrolling the borders as she shuffled through her thoughts and emotions, and she paused where she was. She could try and track him down, but she was impatient. Lifting her head back, she called for her son. We need to talk.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Really too late to call so we wait for morning to wake you - by Takiyok - January 31, 2020, 11:55 AM