Neverwinter Forest life is a highway
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
no need to apologize to me; i post at a snail's pace always

His answer was confusing; it seemed like he hadn't come here for her...but how could he have stumbled upon this forest randomly without knowing she was here? She couldn't wrap her brain around it at first. She spent so much time worrying about what she left behind eventually catching up to her, that it seemed like the only plausible explanation. She wondered if he might be lying but when he asked about mom, looking around for her with such earnest hope in his expression, her suspicion was immediately forgotten. He moved towards her and sniffed her coat, and she stood there silently, trying to piece everything together. She shook her head too, as if pulling herself from her confused trance. What? No, mom isn't here, she finally said. I left..by myself. I live here now with my pack, Neverwinter Forest. She left out the part about them technically trespassing; it seemed of little importance right now. Where have you been all this time? Simmik asked. Why did you leave? Obviously he hadn't seen mom anytime recently or he would have known that Simmik left a while ago, which meant she was probably out looking for all of them. A pang of guilt tightened her chest at the thought, but she pushed the feeling away for now; it wouldn't help her deal with this.

The unknown woman cleared her throat and swiftly left, leaving them to figure this out brother to sister. She was grateful for it, considering she wasn't keen on having this reunion in front of someone she didn't even know. Her gaze searched her brother's face as she waited for him to speak again, as if she could find answers there whether or not he revealed them.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
life is a highway - by Mesa - February 11, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: life is a highway - by Belharra - February 11, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: life is a highway - by Simmik - February 14, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: life is a highway - by Mesa - February 26, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: life is a highway - by Belharra - February 27, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: life is a highway - by Simmik - March 04, 2020, 10:44 PM