Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette heard the howl, and frankly she was surprised that he even called for her. Kaito had been distant to her for the last few months. It really made her quite sad. She really liked Kaito and had a big crush on him, but she had not liked how he just ghosted. it wasn't really great for her self esteem either.

She felt stupid for even responded to his howl, but she was being sour about it. She could understand that he didn't like her, it would be unfair to hold a grudge for it. The female trotted to him tentatively. He probably wanted to give another lesson for which she was grateful. The female dipped her head in greeting. Her ears held back submissively, wondering what he was going to ask of her.
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM