The Sentinels Bravery only means something to those afraid of death.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
An attack — would the violence of this world never cease? Empathy glimmered in Raleska’s gaze as the story unfolded. She thought back to when she was a child, attacked — and wondered if that boy would be okay. 

Dacio reclined to his haunches. Raleska watched him curiously, for he looked on the precipice of saying something of great importance. She never, in a million years, expected an apology. Her brow furrowed, then lightened, then furrowed again as she navigated how to answer. I’m sorry as well. We were children.. fighting our parent’s wars. She met his gaze openly. That’s why I wanted to move on.. put it behind me. My pack too — She paused, pained as she prepared to share something with him that still to this day cut through her like a knife: It’s Rusalka, but it’s not Rusalka anymore. We lost some members and.. She sucked in a deep breath, committed no matter how much it hurt. My mom died. Ephraim found her, back at Ankyra.. it’s not the same pack as it was a year ago. And all that fighting had been for nothing.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravery only means something to those afraid of death. - by Raleska - March 13, 2020, 08:32 AM