Emberwood i wanna be anywhere but here, always
All Welcome 
He probably shouldn't feel so satisfied to find the Emberwood empty. He'd taken the long way around, avoiding Swiftcurrent Creek when he'd finally realized how close it really is to his new home and skirting around the huge mountain in the early hours of the morning. @Kratos had been asleep when he left, so he'd made sure to mark around the entrance of the cave as a clear sign he plans on coming back. He'd wanted to make this discovery on his own, especially if his father was still lurking around.
But he isn't. No one is, it seems, and Zephyr can't help feeling a little smug — if only because that means whatever new beginning his father and Lainie had found crumbled as thoroughly as his own. Even now, his resentment lingers. He pauses his trek into the woods to sniff a dead rodent, not fresh enough to smell appetizing but not quite rotted enough to carry a powerful stench. Still, it doesn't smell pleasant. After a moment of thought, he picks it up by the tail, and carries it with him as he explores the rest of the forest. For some reason, the thought of flinging it at some unwary soul amuses him.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 23, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Kratos - March 23, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 23, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Zephyr - March 24, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Kratos - March 24, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i wanna be anywhere but here, always - by Evien - March 24, 2020, 12:33 AM