Whitefish River Lover Come Back!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
At long last Kaistleoki had finally moved back to the river. There was still some mess to deal with, but it was still worlds better than the empty plains. It felt nice to have the shade of the trees and the river nearby, more importantly, it felt like she was home again. The stress of moving was still here, but at least now they had something to show for their efforts.

The Count had grown more relaxed along their new borders, their scent more present with the days that passed. Her leg also felt worlds better than it had in a long time, perhaps things were looking up with Spring now here. It was almost perfect, but unfortunately, the calming air would soon be broken once more.

Hieronymous' advance hit the roan wolf like a brick. In his absence, she had practically forgotten about him and his very forward advances, but now the memories came flooding back as the painted man plastered himself to her. Ira took a step back from the initial surprise but otherwise remained still like a statue. Hieronymous. To what do I owe the pleasure. So much for the peace and tranquility that the river offered. Nevertheless, she would do her best to hold her disdain.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 26, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 01:39 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 02:52 AM