Neverwinter Forest I did not graduate college because I did not attend it
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She didn't make any movement or acknowledgement of his words at first, waiting for him to get through the boring introduction stuff and onto the reason he was at the borders of their very claimed forest. So far, he hadn't given off any bad vibes, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. It wasn't until he mentioned his missing family that she allowed some of the stiffness to leave her frame. 

I'm Simmik, she offered first with a dip of her head. The she released a small sigh. I don't recognize any of those names, she continued. She hated to give him the news she knew he must be expecting. I explore a lot, so I'll keep any eye out, she offered. Then she looked him over curiously, lifting her nose and drawing in his scent to inspect it a little. He didn't smell like he was part of a pack from what she could tell. Have you just been wandering around looking for them? she asked. That would be pretty sad if that was the case.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I did not graduate college because I did not attend it - by Simmik - April 21, 2020, 10:04 PM