Spotted Eagle Mountain To the outside, the dead leaves laid on the lawn
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki shook her head and looked away. Somewhere, deep down, she knew he was probably right, but she was unable to give herself that kind of break. She had chosen to leave for mostly selfish reasons and she hadn't been strong enough to return. She couldn't understand how he thought her decision to leave her son, who had already lost his father, was the right decision. She could just never feel that way about it. She was his mother, and she felt like she had failed him. I let him down, was all she said at first. She was actively ignoring his other sound reasoning that there was no way she would be safe here on her own. She hated that she was in this position in the first place; she felt like all control had been taken from her. 

But eventually she gave a capitulated sigh. Fine, I'll go with you. her gaze rested on his face. But only until I'm better. Once I'm strong again, I'll find some way to repay you for the resources and be on my way. She could handle that.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: To the outside, the dead leaves laid on the lawn - by Takiyok - May 04, 2020, 02:11 PM