Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She heard his approach and turned to greet him with a shy smile, her gaze dropping to the rabbit he placed on the ground between them. She nodded at his question. Yeah it is, she said first. Then she took the food he offered and slid to the ground, holding the hare between her front paws. Thank you, she offered before taking a bite. Her gaze drifted slowly up to from her dinner. He was, as always, very handsome but he seemed even more so in the light of the moon and stars. His eyes were her favorite, though, and she searched for them, a small smile tilting one side of her mouth. She wasn't sure what to say, really. She didn't want to ask him anymore questions right now. So she just let quiet settle between them and looked back to her dinner to take another bite. This was nice, anyway—just hanging out here and eating dinner. Maybe she didn't actually need to say anything right now.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 04:50 PM