Stone Circle We're home!
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Got it!

He was glad the little girl was happy to seem him. He remembered a time where she almost looked fearful of him after the events of Vespera. He sighed in relief. "So I've heard. Are you happy to be even more of a big sister?" He chuckled. To be honest the man was still quite sore from the events of Ira telling him and valette of their future.

"I'm happy to hear that. You're doing such a good job of keeping after us. Im sure we will need them in the coming months when hunting picks back up. Those buffalo are dangerous." He praised, leaning down to give her affection at the top of her crown. It warmed his heart to know Arlette would stick around and provide for them. Sometimes the male got a little down-hearted seeing so many wolves come and go.

"I believe I should thank him then," Greyback chuckled, turning to the agouti male and bowing his head with a smile. Perhaps, one more, he had been wrong about the boy. He had saved his daughter and made her happy... "Let us hurry and get you some food for that stomach of yours. You're looking thin."

Messages In This Thread
We're home! - by Arlette - May 10, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: We're home! - by Greyback - May 10, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: We're home! - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: We're home! - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: We're home! - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: We're home! - by Greyback - June 15, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: We're home! - by Arlette - June 17, 2020, 04:26 AM