Stone Circle The day I found it won't be the same
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback had been with Valette at the time of Arlette's sudden arrival. His heart heavy and mind filled with the knowledge of their punishment. What had he done to upset the gods? What would displease them enough in order to warrant such a fate? Hadn't they taken enough last year? He sighed, angered only to remind himself that everything happens for a reason.

This happened for a reason.

He turned to see Arlette barrel in, her face stained with tears and body shaking before she ultimately turned over to reveal the cause of her hysteria. The patriarch couldn't help but gasp at the sight, mouth agaped and eyes wide. "No," Not Arlette. Not his other daughter too. And Kaito!

He watched as Valette became furious, her temper showing once more as she reigned down on the girl and boy. He had never seen his mate act so ferocious towards others, worse—her own children. The man couldn't help but feel shaken by the display, unsure of what to do. He was furious at Arlette for getting pregnant out of wedlock. Furious at Kaito, Furious at himself for lifting judgment on the boy.

The elder had been right all along.

Glaring at the two, he snorted steam out his nostrils before shaking his head. "You've disappointed us, I hope you both know that." His voice was firm as it was stern. Valette had already made up her mind it seemed, not wanting to hear the excuses. However, Greyback wanted to. "How did this happen? What were you thinking!"

Messages In This Thread
The day I found it won't be the same - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: The day I found it won't be the same - by Greyback - May 28, 2020, 09:52 PM