Sleepy Fox Hollow Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She didn't immediately answer his comment or his question; she was stuck on the feeling 'less overwhelming' part. She felt quite the opposite here, although this moment wasn't too bad. The lake had always been this place's one saving grace, and the company helped some too. She watched the water silently for a few moments before fixing her gaze back on him. Yes; I have never been one to sleep very much, she said, answering his question first. 

Then she paused as if considering whether or not she wanted to say what she was thinking but ultimately, she added: My pack used to claim this territory; I do not have fond memories of it. Tension settled in her jaw as she spoke. But, right now, it does not haunt me so much. Taki looked away, a small smirk pulling up one side of her mouth. It helps to have a distraction, I guess. She gave a shrug of her too-thin shoulders. The night is nice, too. Even if they couldn't see the stars; she was never much of a stargazer anyway.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - June 17, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - June 19, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - October 08, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Taikon - October 24, 2020, 11:00 PM