Sleepy Fox Hollow Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
ofc!

She chuckled a little at first, not in an insensitive way but in a way that showed she kind of understood where he was coming from. He wasn't completely wrong, either. Yes there are a lot of assholes leading packs and pushing others around, she agreed. But there are also those who just want to create a safe place for family and friends to call home. That was her ultimate goal, if she could ever figure out what she actually wanted. 

And there is no need to apologize, she added. You shouldn't apologize for things that aren't your fault, she added. She rarely apologized for anything—she felt they only served to make the one apologizing feel better or seem more agreeable. Sometimes pack life does make you miserable, I won't disagree there, she continued. But when it's a well run pack with good leaders, the good often outweighs the bad. She was one that saw more benefits in being part of a pack than being lone. Sure there was a unrivaled amount of freedom that went along with being packless. But at what cost?

She could tell this was a difficult and emotional subject for him; she had plenty of her own as well. You don't have to answer anymore of my questions if you don't wish to, she told him quietly, her gaze finding the water as she spoke. To make things even, I'll answer a question of yours—anything you want to know. It was leaving her a little more vulnerable than she liked, but she found she didn't really mind all that much.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - June 17, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - July 07, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Takiyok - October 08, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Slippin' through dreamland like a tourist - by Taikon - October 24, 2020, 11:00 PM