Ocean's Breath Plateau Looks like I've got a story to tell
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Minutes passed between her offer and when she felt his presence at her side. But she continued to look out over the side of the plateau and give him the chance to make the decision for himself. She almost wondered if he would just continue on his way, which would have been fine too, but eventually it seemed he had decided to accept her invitation for company. 

She turned from the view to study the side of his face when he spoke. Now what? She wasn't really sure. She hadn't really thought much about what she would say if he came to sit down. But she could start with her name. I'm Simmik, Beta of Neverwinter Forest, she told him. For starters. She shrugged a bit and offered him a playful curve of her lips. Her fiery gaze roamed over him, at least what she could see with him only offering her his profile; he was large, much larger than she was, and she was no small wolf thanks to her lineage. She wondered if he was a warrior. Maybe he could teach her some things? She had a few questions for him first, and of course, he still needed to introduce himself. So she held off asking him anything just yet, deciding to give him a chance to speak more before bombarding him with her usual curiosity.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 07:43 PM