Stone Circle and it's alright, everybody's on their own
Like the flurry of emotions she was, the dove seemed to switch in an instant as an airy laugh escaped her. It was shaken, likely from embarrassment but all the same just as pretty. West couldn't hold back his own small chuckle as his eyes dipped to his own paws, I don't think I could ever hate you. So much had changed since the girl came into his life and despite the fast ups and downs, they were exciting all the same. He couldn't quite explain it, but life without her...

Luckily, he wouldn't have to linger on the thought. Who the hell were they? He could scoff at that question, assholes and terrorists. It was as simple as that. Yeah, I saw it too. She was crazy. A whole pile of crazy that he would come to learn later. The whole bunch pissed him off, he couldn't say if they wanted something with Easthollow, but why couldn't they just stick to their territory? There was room between them and Easthollow had literally done nothing. Sounds like you need to cool off.He raised a brow at her question. He had been heated more than once before, but there's not much you can do hopped up on emotions except let them out or find a way to shove 'em down.

Though Polaris always seemed better at blowing off steam than him, even if she was quicker to anger. She had continued, explaining how grateful she was that he wasn't seriously harmed though...was there something else there? He tilted his head curiously as she quickly wrapped it up with a "don't go dyin on me" before backing up causing him to chuckle once more, Now hold on a second, what was that? He held a coy grin as he leaned forward to invade the space she had placed between them once more. Polaris Tonrar, you aren't hiding something are you?
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's alright, everybody's on their own - by West Tyree - September 03, 2020, 12:53 PM