Moonspear You know well what I've been through
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Joining 
Toad had wandered for too long. She didn't like being alone. The last three nights, she had let out slow, lonely, haunting howls to let others know where she was. They sounded sad. They hung in the air like a bad dream. Steadily, the brown, plump wolf had made her way toward the mountain.

After she had left her family, Toad wasn't sure what would be in store for her in the Teekon Wilds. Thus far, she had tried in vain to search for remnants of her sister's pack. Though she had turned over stone and earth in the Redhawk Caldera, she found nothing of note in the empty circle. In her limited travels, she had circled the same two areas over and over again, heading briefly to the Flatlands only to find it largely desolate.

Unwilling to sacrifice her happiness and wellbeing any longer, Toad came to the only place she knew must be good. @Kukutux had been more than kind to her, offering her useful advice and knowledge to contact Fox. The white lady had also pointed her toward Moonspear, which had been sitting at the back of her mind for a long while. Though journeying had its benefits, her feet grew tired as she crept up the base of the mountain to the foothills. It was early evening and cool outside when she reached a clearly marked border, so said her sensitive nose.

Looking at the ground, she wondered for a moment if she was making the right decision here. Yes. She needed more.
With a slow thrust of her fluffy head, her voice echoed over the area as she let loose a great howl. It was long, lingering. It told of her loneliness and good intentions. She sat there, hoping that the Moonspears would find her an acceptable creature, nervous.
Messages In This Thread
You know well what I've been through - by RIP Toad Amelia - July 21, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM