Redsand Canyon 'til I tear the walls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Thank you!

He stands before her, sun radiating off of his magnificent coat as he watches her. At first she utters only two simple words. He knows she’s going to follow it up with something, yet she contemplates. Eyes shamelessly flicking to the motion of a pink tongue running along dangerous fangs. Then finally the topic on conversation is spilled. She wonders of his plans with the coastal wolves — he only has a few and all the outcomes except one are bloody.

“I will move against them only if they wish to continue to meddle in our business.” He shrugs and offers the words casually. “I have no room for mercy after they rushed my pack from the woods. If they wish to die painful deaths at the teeth of the Saints then so be it, but ultimately it’s up to them to decide their fate.” His eyes become intense and his smirk becomes vicious. “It’s simple really. If they want to fuck with us, we have no choice. With that in mind, I must look after the well-being of the pack until we have stronger numbers. Therefore, I won’t move directly against them until I know that can we handle them and leave with minimal casualties.”

He quirks his head curiously to her, voice low but not threatening whatsoever. “If you have an opinion I’d love to hear it, darling.”
Messages In This Thread
'til I tear the walls - by Hela - July 23, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - July 23, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - July 23, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - July 23, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - July 24, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - July 25, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - August 01, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: 'til I tear the walls - by Hela - August 22, 2020, 05:07 PM