Felltree Marsh Suffering from FOMO, she can come too
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
436 Posts
Ooc —
not sure what the PO is now, but I wanted to keep this going since it's getting old/outdated. Riley is out, unless someone attacks him (in which case I'll respond again so y'all can get your hits in) <3 PM me if you'd like me to remove the post

As expected, Riley's incredibly diplomatic choice of words went over swimmingly.

Most surprising, however, was Donovan and Dove's reaction. The former turned on him sharp as a tack -- the latter, Riley didn't even know from Adam, and was certainly in no position to be bossing him around considering her freshly-recruited status.

Riley bristled, more offended by his own pack's response than those of the Court. They could fuck off, along with the self-proclaimed Faeries.  "I stick by my packmates, unlike you." He figured Donovan would receive the same 'welcome' he had - and mistakenly, thought he might be doing the lead male a favor by preventing him from being overwhelmed.

As far as Dove.. Riley surveyed her with the insectile contempt of someone who simply had no words, just sheer disgust. Sure, if he let Donovan fuck him, he would have had that pretty spot alongside the lead male just like she did. Of course, as intrepid as his mind could sometimes be, his tongue always lagged behind -- so Dove was spared the burning riposte of "what's it like sleeping your way through life?"

He decided then and there he had little love for either group. In his mind, this had been a failed expedition from the beginning, and him calling it like he saw it did no damage to their relations with the Court. After all, the Court had been firm from the get-go it was GTFO -- nothing he said or did, would change that. Donovan and Dove could make him their scapegoat and blame their failure to bring the packs together on him, but it would not change the reality: he was not responsible for the rotten fruits the Saints sowed -- much of it had been planted and set in motion before he ever joined them.

Feeling enormously wronged by Donovan's public call out, Riley slipped of the the rock. He would not make the mistake of sticking out his neck for others again. "You can fuck off too." Riley's tone was a burning edge; he fixed each of the wolves a wary glance before he turned around and made for the heavily-wooded copse. His interest in anything -- be it Saint or Court -- was waning, and he had a girl to find.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 25, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Caróg - July 25, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 25, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - July 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 26, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 26, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 29, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - August 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - October 13, 2020, 05:54 PM