Ankyra Sound You're in my wheelhouse and I can't wait to give the order
no man’s an island, no
73 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Maybe Bigwig? :D

Sunhawk learned two lessons that day he fell from the cliff:

A. Always finish your meal, otherwise you'll think of it during your death plummet
B. Life at sea was not as idyllic as they made it sound in the movies

He had hit the water like a rock. For all purposes, the water's surface felt like a rock. He had contusions in his eyes which made him look a handsome sort of deranged. He had one loose front tooth which poked out like an unruly section of downed fencing. He had a pair of broken ribs which hurt like a bitch, and he had cut his tongue, courtesy of his jaws slamming shut on impact. The sea was one hard, cold bitch according to Sunhawk. 

Goddarn it to hell. Sunhawk  would take a thousand broken legs and a baker's dozen of broken ribs, but don't take his ability to talk away from him! It was his most interesting feature!

@Umbra had been present when he woke, but given his current state of affairs he was in no position to be keeping wolves company. Any time he moved he felt a spectacular rise of pain and subsequent drop of blood pressure. The first few times he had tried to stand up he had plumb fainted into the sand. Mostly, he dragged himself around like the world's most miserable rag-doll.

He had plenty of time to think in the days that followed. He wasn't a bitter sort, but Sunhawk hoped karma slapped those bitches cliffside with a massive two-by-four across the face. He'd take a tree falling on them as recompense, or even them falling down a cliff like he had. Call it cosmic or karmic justice, but he hoped wherever those fellows were they were under two tons of pine.

Now he realized his nubbins would never make it up @Revui's mountain. Definitely not in this state. Any time he moved he winced, for his ribs were sensitive little binches, who had their own agenda about how he could move, how he could breathe, how he could eat and sleep.. It made this whole "castaway" on a beach thing a drag, especially without many babes or booze. Well, one babe, Umbra.. but Sunhawk didn't think she would take any of his famous Sunny moves well. Not that he could perform, for another matter..

Sunhawk worked his swollen and cut tongue in and out of his mouth as he watched the seagulls. He was daydreaming about one of those fine fellows walking to his mouth, and it did him very fine, thankya.
Messages In This Thread
You're in my wheelhouse and I can't wait to give the order - by Sunhawk - August 17, 2020, 03:05 PM