Redsand Canyon You said you read me like a book
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As the male looked at her, Nyra offered a small smile of her own in return. Ah, so she was correct. The Grandmaster did provide entrance to him. 
"Pointers? Sure." Nyra padded closer and sat by him, though not too close as a respect for boundaries. 
"We're savages. At least, that's what I've come to understand. We have a lot of enemies, or so I'm told. We're supposed to be merciless to those who wrong us." 
The titaness shrugged some, "That's to outsiders at least. Inside the ranks, we're usually pretty civil with each other, but we keep our skills as sharp as possible by sparring with one another, if not outright fighting. In the end, we are warriors." She yawned, curling her tail close to her legs "For some, especially those with a strong stomach, it's a perfect life. To be honest, at first I didn't fully agree with the way of life found here. But, Donovan is caring and loyal to his packmates, as far as I've witnessed." 
With a sigh, she simpliified "In short, kill others, not each other or our allies." 

Admittedly she was still getting used to using her fangs more than her words.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
You said you read me like a book - by Valour - August 21, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - August 21, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - August 28, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - August 28, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:13 PM