Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
If Mal had known what she was thinking, he would definitely have some Opinions about it, just based on Simmik's experience. An ear twitch was the only information he was given, so it was possibly unfortunate for her that she didn't get to hear any further warning. But then again, who knew how the world would turn -- for all Mal knew they might never cross paths again and whatever fates befell them both, it would be a nonissue.

Eye color? Well. He hadn't thought about it -- the brown nose thing had been something he hadn't seen on any other white wolves, so he had thought it was distinct enough. But maybe she'd actually run into him before? It wasn't like she'd said anything before asking her question, Uh.. Blue? Maybe grey? I knew him by scent, he attacked my daughter. Reality was somewhere in between color-wise. If only it was easy to pass along a scent like a mugshot to others -- if he could, Mal would have quite the little collection of scents he'd be eager to warn the world about. He might not be a fighter, but he went out of his way to make the lives of those who caused trouble miserable by to the best of his abilities removing their opportunity to have victims in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - October 30, 2020, 11:06 PM