Chimera Fields misery loves you
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Finin shall be shepherded off by Cam who is now PPCS, it has been spoken!

And then Finin! Mal wasn't quite putting two and two together on the food angle -- food and death were two very different concepts to him, especially right now. But here was his little son licking away tears and that was almost too much right there. He took in a sharp breath, trying to stop from crying again, a slight nod, voice wavering, Thank you. Pause, breath, You really should be home with your mom. Be safe and warm, and I'll see you all later on, okay? He nuzzled the boy's head again. To Simmik and Cam he looked between them again, Please--? He didn't get to finish repeating what he said when Caerus crashed onto the scene.

Mal had lost focus on the shadow that was Cam moving forward to collect Finin, Mal's blurry world now hyper-focused on Caerus. No, no, this wasn't supposed to be how it happened either. Plan shot, Caerus! It was said in a rather an anguished way, unsurprisingly. Where before he'd sort of had a direction, now he just wanted to hold both his sons. He didn't budge an inch from where he was laying at Cupid's side, reaching out with a paw to try to tug Caerus closer -- it wasn't like it would pull him away from Cupid, just get him within reach so he could hold his eldest son, to change Mal's desire to bury his face in Cupid's fur to that of Caerus. I don't know what happened -- I found him -- his throat tightening, words just running out there as Mal tried to not start crying again until Finin was far enough away to maybe be out of earshot.

He didn't know what to do.
Messages In This Thread
misery loves you - by Cupid - September 02, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Mal - September 02, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Finín - September 02, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: misery loves you - by Mal - September 03, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Simmik - September 11, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Caerus - September 11, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Finín - September 17, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: misery loves you - by Mal - September 26, 2020, 08:57 PM